Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS
- List Price$60.95
- Your price$54.89
Save $6.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 25200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Explore the controversial subject of cannabis therapeutics for HIV/AIDS patients!Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS provides a scientific view of the benefits of marijuana in helping to increase appetite, ease the symptoms of HIV/AIDS, and improve quality of life for patients. Dr. Ethan Russo, editor of the Journal of Cannabis Therapeutics, has assembled a collection of first-rate information from clinicians, researchers, and patients. Based on scientific research, this book offers insights into how using cannabis has helped patients deal with the symptoms of HIV/AIDS. This informative book contains:
- a broad medical overview of the pertinent topics of interest with respect toAIDS and its treatment
- an insider’s view on the twenty-year history of the discovery of AIDS and its junction with cannabis and the medical marijuana political movement
- survey studies of clinical cannabis usage from different populations in California
- a state-of-the-art review of immunological issues in cannabis usage and pulmonary issues with smoked cannabis
- data on the method of cannabis vaporization
- information on standardized sublingual whole-cannabis extracts, rectal suppositories, and aerosol preparations
- Taylor and Francis, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: