- List Price$7.50
- Your price$6.79
Save $0.71 (9% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This eBook is the embodiment of a conviction that:
• Ethical marketing is good for business;
• Just as marketing for a social goal need not rule out a commercial one, marketing to children and a commercial focus are not mutually exclusive; and
• By taking ‘collective responsibility’, brands and marketers can, and should, be making a positive difference to modern childhood.
Candy-coated Marketing portrays marketing to children as a widespread and often inappropriate business practice, but it also corroborates marketing’s ability to evoke and elicit change.
Ultimately, it is the positive potential of this ‘change’ that is the author's primary motivation in writing.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Sheena Horgan
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Sheena Horgan
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 26, 2016
- Oak Tree Press, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: