Calming Your Anxious Mind
How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anxiety, Fear, and Panic
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Mindfulness Solution to Anxiety
Drawing on techniques and perspectives from two seemingly different traditions, this second edition of the self-help classic Calming Your Anxious Mind offers you a powerful and profound approach to overcoming anxiety, fear, and panic. From the evidence-based tradition of Western medicine, learn the role your thoughts and emotions play in anxiety. And, from the tradition of meditation and the inquiry into meaning and purpose, discover your own potential for presence and stillness, kindness and compassion-and the tremendous power these states give you to heal and transform your life.
Use this encouraging, step-by-step program to:
- Learn about the mechanism of anxiety and the body's fear system
- Develop a healing mindfulness practice-one breath at a time
- Start on the path to presence, stillness, compassion, and loving kindness
- Practice acceptance during mindfulness meditation
- Feel safe while opening up to fearful and anxious feelings
- New Harbinger Publications, June 2007
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: