A Developer's Guide to Parallel Computing with GPUs
by Shane Cook
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need to learn CUDA but don't have experience with parallel computing, CUDA Programming: A Developer's Introduction offers a detailed guide to CUDA with a grounding in parallel fundamentals. It starts by introducing CUDA and bringing you up to speed on GPU parallelism and hardware, then delving into CUDA installation. Chapters on core concepts including threads, blocks, grids, and memory focus on both parallel and CUDA-specific issues. Later, the book demonstrates CUDA in practice for optimizing applications, adjusting to new hardware, and solving common problems.
- Comprehensive introduction to parallel programming with CUDA, for readers new to both
- Detailed instructions help readers optimize the CUDA software development kit
- Practical techniques illustrate working with memory, threads, algorithms, resources, and more
- Covers CUDA on multiple hardware platforms: Mac, Linux and Windows with several NVIDIA chipsets
- Each chapter includes exercises to test reader knowledge
- Elsevier Science, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: