An Action Template for Reducing Cost and Growing Profit
by Carla Zilka
An effective, long-term strategy for maintaining corporate growth, profit and competitive edge
Depicting a progressive emergent framework for long-term growth, profitability, and success, Business Restructuring: An Action Template for Reducing Cost and Growing Profit employs an integrated approach incorporating several of the most popular methodologies and best-in-class practices into a single proven framework.
Beginning with an overview of restructuring and what is needed up-front to be successful, this "How to Cookbook" helps you
- Understand business restructuring and cost reduction techniques
- How to transform any organization into one that is high performing
- Realize efficiencies through the reorganization of resources, improving processes, and identifying outsourcing opportunities
- Sustain results and achieve continued efficiency, profitability, and growth
- Describes the right leadership team dynamics to make sure the changes stick
Whether you are a business leader or manager, Business Restructuring takes you through a logical series of steps that will provide you with immediately useful tactics to apply on a regular basis to achieve immediate results, as well as a long-term roadmap to deliver performance excellence and increase shareholder value.
- Wiley, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: