Business Marketing Magic - The Secret Weapon of Automation and Your Marketing System - And Much More - 101 World Class Expert Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice on Marketing
- List Price$15.96
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.17 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Information is power - you know that. But, how do you research the best marketing strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 101 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 101 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on marketing:
- 6 Ways to Better Manage Work and Solve Problems to Move Forward-Fast - Presenting Action Shoes
- How to Use Your Brand Story to Help You Connect With Your Market and Make Profits Soar!
- Small Business Marketing - 5 Crucial Elements of a Small Business Marketing Plan
- Product Marketing Manager - Do You Really Have Time to Write That White Paper?
- Marketing & Sales Management - How to Present a Case For Web Site Investments
- How to Make Magic With Your Direct Mail Campaign - Use Lumpy, Bumpy Mail
- Why You Should Bother With a Marketing Plan If You Want Success - Part 1
- Campaign Management - Top Tips to Improve Your Marketing Effectiveness
- How to Create Winning Marketing With an Ancient Roman Strategy
- What Are Some Words That Find Hot Buttons in Nearly Everybody?
...And Much More...
- Emereo Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: