Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether you own a small business or work for a large corporation–whether you are looking for help making financial and business decisions–this book is for you. Business Analysis with Microsoft® Excel, Third Edition, provides in-depth information that will streamline your use of the tools within Excel. Professional advice and guidance from an experienced author provide the answers to your most pressing questions:
• What’s the relationship between my cost of goods sold and my inventory?
• How do I get Excel to keep these values up-to-date on my income statement and my balance sheet?
• I have to track service quality over time. How can I automate that using Excel charts?
• How can I forecast future demand for my products, based on prior sales results?
• What’s the difference between financial leverage and operating leverage? How do I calculate them using my financial records?
• I need to project my financials for next year. Does Excel have a tool for that? What do I need to know to use it effectively?
• How do I do all these things using the new Ribbon in Excel 2007?
• What are the best ways to automate a connection between Excel and an external database?
Covers Applicable for versions of Microsoft Excel 97 to 2007
User Level Intermediate–Advanced
More great stuff… is just a click away!
• Sample journals and ledgers; examples of trial balances, income statements, and balance sheets
• Custom functions, such as FIFO and LIFO, for inventory management
• VBA routines that automate the creation of forecasts, quality control charts, and sales and marketing analysis
• Statistical process control charts: P charts, X-and-S charts, X-and-MR charts
• Forecasting tools: Seasonal smoothing and ARIMA model identification
quote from the front cover
“Conrad takes the time to give the readers an easy-to-follow step-by-step understanding of the material, accompanied by clear illustrations, making this an excellent book to learn the material. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to gain more expertise in using and manipulating business data from within Excel.”
–Bob Umlas, Excel MVP
- Pearson Education, June 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: