Building the Perfect PC
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Build a PC that will outperform any brand-name box on the market
Yes, even if you’re not a total geek you can build your own PC -- and we guarantee it’s worth the effort. You’ll discover that the quality is better and the cost is much lower than any comparable off-the-shelf PC you can buy. Design the custom computer you want, and have fun doing it.
- Get high-quality PC hardware from local stores and online vendors
- Plan your computer project with a complete checklist
- Create the ideal PC that will run Windows 7 or Linux
- Take advantage of the latest multi-core CPUs
- Assemble, test, and configure your PC with ease
- Build a PC that meets your needs and fits your budget
Written by hardware experts, this book delivers complete instructions for building your own dream machine with high-quality components, whether it’s a PC for general use, extreme gaming, a media center, or home server. Straightforward language, clear directions, and easy-to-follow illustrations make this guide a breeze for computer builders of any skill level, even those with no experience.
Building the Perfect PC presents six in-depth custom PC projects:
- Mainstream PC -- Fast, flexible, quiet, and reliable at a reasonable price
- Extreme System -- A wicked fast PC for video editing, gaming, and more
- Media Center -- One PC to replace your TiVo, game console, DVD, and CD player
- Home Server -- Ideal home network hub to store, share, and secure data
- Appliance PC -- A tiny, quiet, inexpensive PC you can put anywhere
- Budget System -- Reliable and highly functional at a low, low price
- Maker Media, Inc, November 2010
Maker Media, Inc
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: