The Complete Guide to Fitness for All Mothers
by Sue Fleming
Safely shed those postpregnancy pounds–and keep them off
Motherhood is a demanding twenty-four-hour-a-day job that leaves little if any time for exercise. Now there are no excuses! Sue Fleming, author of the popular fitness guides Buff Brides and Buff Moms-to-Be, has specially designed a book for mothers who want to get back in shape but feel overwhelmed by their hectic schedules. Buff Moms features simple, effective exercises that can be done conveniently at home. By focusing on these exercises and maintaining a healthy diet, mothers can regain their prepartum body. Inside you’ll find
• essential tips on making the time, starting a routine, and staying the course
• upper-body, lower-body, abdominal, and cardiovascular workouts
• a special program for women recovering from cesarean births
• an exercise regimen tailored to ward off postpartum depression
• success stories from real-life moms who have lost weight and feel great
Fully illustrated and geared to all fitness levels and abilities, Buff Moms will help you achieve your fitness goals and feel healthy, leaving you with increased endurance to keep up with your busy family.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: