British Crime Cinema
- List Price$43.95
- Your price$39.59
Save $4.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This is the first substantial study of British cinema's most neglected genre. Bringing together original work from some of the leading writers on British popular film, this book includes interviews with key directors Mike Hodges (Get Carter) and Donald Cammel (Performance). It discusses an abundance of films including:
* acclaimed recent crime films such as Shallow Grave, Shopping, and Face.
* early classics like They Made Me A Fugitive
* acknowledged classics such as Brighton Rock and The Long Good Friday
* 50s seminal works including The Lavender Hill Mob and The Ladykillers.
- Taylor and Francis, July 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: