Best Practices: Time Management
Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done
by John Hoover
- #4914 in Business & Finance
- Your price$7.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
There are only twenty-four hours in a day, but you can make them count. Time Management, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Set and prioritize goals, objectives, and tasks
- Create an effective schedule
- Avoid distractions and interruptions
- Respect other people's time
- Build a time-conscious organization
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
- HarperCollins, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: