Best Practices: Difficult People
Working Effectively with Prickly Bosses, Coworkers, and Clients
by John Hoover
- #14135 in Business & Finance
- Your price$8.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Every office has someone who's no fun to be around. But getting along with that person—and managing them effectively—can make both your jobs easier. Difficult People, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Recognize why and when people act out
- Identify different types of difficult people
- Cope with difficult behavior
- Get the most out of trouble employees
- Nurture a harmonious work environment
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: