Best of 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility
• Have you ever cried in a restaurant bathroom because you got your period?
• Do you feel like everyone on Facebook is pregnant but you?
• Do you examine the toilet paper on a regular basis?
• Do you have more fertility medication in your fridge than food?
If you relaxed and it didn't happen, this is the book for you! Based on the popular blog, 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility, this book explores the humorous side to making a baby. From early morning fertility appointments to getting mad at your husband because he took a business trip when you were ovulating, this inspirational book is a reminder to laugh through life's challenges and to keep believing when your uterus says "I've had enough."
- 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: