Becoming a Brave New Woman
Step into God's Adventure for You
by Pam Farrel
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Popular speaker and relationship specialist Pam Farrel helps women discover how to develop the courage they need to walk into their hopes and dreams. With plenty of biblical examples and practical insights, Pam reveals that nothing is more vital to becoming a brave new woman than knowing God intimately and looking at life from His point of view.
Each chapter contains:
- Winning WordsScripture to help women feel empowered and overcome their fears
- Winning WisdomTools brave women use to achieve their dreams
- Winners CircleInspirational nuggets for encouragement and motivation
- Winning WaysAccountability-partner exercises and questions perfect for prayer partners or small groups
Great for womens groups or for individual encouragement, Becoming a Brave New Woman helps readers understand that mustering up enough self-confidence is not the answer. A womans ability to move through life with courage and boldness rests instead on the character, power, and strength of her God.
- Harvest House Publishers, August 2012
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: