Becoming Your Husband's Best Friend
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Seasoned authors, speakers, and counselors David and Lisa Frisbie point the way for any woman who wants to make her relationship with her husband the best it can be. This practical guide includes…
- An assessment of the premarital relationship. Women often wonder, “How did we get here?” Now they can find out.
- An exploration of readers’ own thoughts, feeling, actions, and motives. Wives will discover why they think and feel the things they do as well as how they can take better care of themselves.
- A guidebook about men. Women will gain compassion and understanding as they learn why their husbands act the way they do.
- A strategy for change. Readers will find solid reasons to believe that transformation is always possible.
Questions for reflection and ideas for journaling make this a perfect tool for a woman’s personal healing as well as group study.
- Harvest House Publishers, January 2011
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: