Atlas of Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- List Price$233.99
- Your price$210.59
Save $23.40 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 94400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now in its second edition and featuring a brand-new layout, Atlas of Peripheral Nerve Surgery continues to be the surgical atlas dedicated to the field of peripheral nerves. This neurosurgery reference presents surgical steps laid out step by step in a highly readable and accessible format, making it an ideal resource for trainees and busy surgeons alike.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of today's latest knowledge concerning the various types of nerve lesions and their management.
- Grasp exactly how to proceed through brand-new cadaver dissection photos, full-color illustrations with step-by-step operation notes, and self-explanatory bullet points.
- Apply the newest advances in nerve transfer surgery with a full section that discusses the transfer of the radial to axillary nerve, the median and ulnar nerve to the musculocutaneous nerve, the femoral branch to the obturator nerve, and more.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: