Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes
Expert Consult - Online
- List Price$121.99
- Your price$109.79
Save $12.20 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 49600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Noted pain authority Dr. Steven Waldman returns with a new edition of Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes. Delivering complete, concise, step-by-step visual guidance, this innovative, popular atlas equips you to effectively diagnose and manage pain syndromes commonly encountered in any clinical practice. Clearly labeled, vivid illustrations depict the physical symptoms and anatomy of each pain site, and diagnostic images demonstrate key findings from MRI, CT, and conventional radiography. With an easy-to use, templated format, and online access to the complete text and image bank at www.expertconsult.com, youâll have Dr. Waldmanâs preferred approaches right at your fingertips.
- Accurately diagnose and treat common pain syndromes by following a step-by-step approach that progresses from signs and symptoms through physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes.
- Practice with confidence by consulting with Steven D. Waldman, MD - author of numerous groundbreaking pain management references - as well as a team of leading international authorities.
- Quickly and easily find the information you need thanks to highly templated chapters that explore signs and symptoms, physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes for each pain syndrome.
- Ensure proper reimbursement with comprehensive coverage of insurance coding information.
- Avoid potential pitfalls in diagnosis and treatment by referring to "Side Effects and Complications" sections in each chapter.
- See, identify, and diagnose patientsâ issues with help from clinically relevant illustrations that connect pain syndromes to clearly labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with 29 new chapters covering subarachnoid hemorrhage, adhesive capsulitis, iliopectineal bursitis, discitis, and more!
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com, fully searchable.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: