Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia
Expert Consult - Online
- List Price$175.99
- Your price$158.39
Save $17.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 71200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Safely and effectively perform regional nerve blocks with Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition. Using a wealth of step-by-step videos and images, Dr. Andrew T. Gray shows you how to use the latest methods to improve the success rate of these techniques.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device youre using or where you're located.
- Master essential techniques through step-by-step videos demonstrating paravertebral block, transversus abdominis block, psoas nerve block, subgluteal nerve block, and more.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for the ABA exam with board-style review questions.
- Ensure correct needle placement with numerous 3-D and long-axis views that clearly depict surrounding structures.
- Update your skills with completely rewritten chapters on Infraclavicular, Neuraxial, and Cervical Plexus Blocks as well as entirely new chapters on Fascia Iliaca, Anterior Sciatic, Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP), and Stellate Ganglion Blocks.
- Review a full range of nerve block techniques in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner using new quick-reference summary tables.
- View author-narrated videos and access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com; assess your knowledge with the aid of a new "turn labels off" feature for each image.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: