Star-studded Advice for Love, Life, and Looking Good
What's Your Astrostyle?
From Dating to Dressing to Discovering Your Dreams
Will a Leo-Scorpio match spawn a royal rumble or a sweet success? Why do some Tauruses seem more in love with their reflections than with you? Which clothes will maximize your sign's mojo and which will prompt the fashion police to put you under house arrest? Dishing the hottest advice under the sun signs, AstroTwins Tali & Ophira Edut -- the official astrologers for Teen People -- will guide you through the wild world of relationships, personal style, and everyday life -- with glamour, style, and a pinch of celebrity stardust.
Spicing their savvy advice with insights into pop icons like J. Lo (a classic Leo megastar), Josh Hartnett (a sensitive Cancer boy), and Britney Spears (a feisty Sagittarius), the AstroTwins cover the whole universe of teen experience, including:
- Love: How to make any astro relationship last -- and how to end it fast
- Fashion: Cosmic wardrobe hints, custom-made for your sign
- Livin' it up: Tips on picking friends, managing your issues, and finding a favorite hangout
- Destiny: How the stars can guide you to fame, fortune, and figuring it all out
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Tali Edut,Ophira Edut
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Tali Edut,Ophira Edut
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Touchstone, November 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: