Ringing Assurance that We Are Not Alone
by Billy Graham
Yes, angels are real. They are not the product of your imagination.
“If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powers—but also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense.”
Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents. This best-selling classic records the experiences of Dr. Graham and others who are convinced that at moments of special need they have been attended by angels. With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that:
- God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of man—or Satan.
- Angels "think, feel, will, and display emotions."
- Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution.
- At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
- Thomas Nelson, April 2000
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: