Anatomy and Human Movement
Structure and function
- List Price$116.00
- Your price$104.39
Save $11.61 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 47200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Over the past 22 years, Anatomy and Human Movement has grown into a classic textbook, helping students to understand and remember the mechanisms which allow movement to take place. Now in its sixth edition, the approach remains the same – each section of the body is presented systematically where readers are introduced to the bones, then guided through the muscles, joints , nervous system and blood supply. Anatomy of the musculoskeletal system is brought to life through simple full colour artwork following a colour key for clarity and accuracy.
- Detailed account of anatomy
- Stresses relationship between structure and function
- Summary Boxes used for quick revision aids or general overviews
- Over 800 full colour line drawings
- Over 50 photographs (including radiographs)
- Stimulates understanding and learning of anatomy and application to human movement
- Improved and new artwork
- Expansion of joint replacement sections
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: