An Introduction to European Foreign Policy
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This text is the best introduction to the history, institutions, actors, processes and challenges of European Foreign Policy. This 2nd edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect the substantial changes to European Foreign Policy as a result of the Lisbon Treaty and other significant changes in European and global politics.
New material for this edition includes:
- detailed analysis of the changes brought about by the Lisbon treaty including the new High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and the new EU External Action Service
- changing transatlantic relations since the election of President Obama
- expanded discussion of the European and Security Defence missions in Afghanistan, Kosovo and elsewhere
- an assessment of the impact of the relations between the EU and its three strategic partners – China, India and Japan –as well as ASEAN and the new FTA with Korea
- evaluation of the global financial crisis on the EU, examining EU’s external relations within the context of a rapidly changing global power structure.
With clearly illustrated up-to-date case studies, covering major issues such as Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Iran, each chapter includes key questions and suggestions for further reading. As such, An Introduction to European Foreign Policy continues to be essential reading for all students of European and international politics as well as those who wish to become involved in the external relations of the EU.
- Taylor and Francis, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: