Allergies: Fight Them with the Blood Type Diet
The Individualized Plan for Treating Environmental and Food Allergies, Chronic Sinus Infections, Asthma and Related Conditions
One of the world’s most common chronic conditions just got dealt a major blow. Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo, author of the Eat Right 4 (for) Your Type® series—with more than two million copies in print—has developed a brand-new, targeted plan for fighting allergies. With specific tools unavailable in any other book, Allergies: Fight Them with the Blood Type Diet® has four battle plans—individualized for your needs—for preventing and treating environmental and food allergies, chronic sinus infections, asthma, and related allergy conditions.
Dr. D’Adamo’s Allergies: Fight Them with the Blood Type Diet® battle plan includes:
• A diet tailored to your blood type that attacks allergies at their source, reducing inflammatory activity, and pinpointing dietary factors that trigger allergic reactions.
• A new category of Super Beneficials highlighting powerful allergy-fighting foods for your blood type.
• Blood type–specific protocols for vitamins, supplements, and herbs to target allergies and related conditions.
• A four-week plan for getting started with practical strategies for eating, exercising, and living right to fight allergies.
- Penguin Publishing Group, April 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: