All a Twitter
A Personal and Professional Guide to Social Networking with Twitter
by Tee Morris
- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Make Twitter work for you–right now!
Twitter! Everyone’s talking about it. Its membership grew over 700% in just one year! Now, learn how to make the most of Twitter–in your personal life, your business, everywhere!
All a Twitter delivers quick, smart answers to the questions everyone’s asking about Twitter: What’s it about? What’s it good for? Is it worth your time? How do you get started? Where can you find great Twitter feeds to follow? How can you build a worldwide audience for your own Tweets?
You name it, Tee Morris answers it–and shows you exactly how to do it, step-by-step, in plain English. No experience? Looking for something new to do with your Tweets? No problem: this is the Twitter book for everyone!
Covers all this, and more…
• Setting up your Twitter account and getting started in minutes
• Creating great Tweets: making the most of the 140 characters
Twitter gives you
• Using Twitter to make connections, exchange great ideas, and
uncover hard-to-find resources
• Building a Twitter audience–and using it to build your business
• Tweeting to recruit, promote, and coordinate volunteer organizations
• Mastering Twitter etiquette and avoiding beginner mistakes
• Swapping Tweets on your browser, on your desktop, and on your phone!
• Finding tools that make Twitter even more efficient
• And much more…
- Pearson Education, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: