All About Commodities
by Tom Taulli
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
GENERATE BIG PROFITS WITH TODAY’S HOT TEST COMMODITIES!
During the average trading day, trillions of dollars’ worth of commodities change hands. If you want to snatch some profits from this booming market, you fi rst need to understand all the fundamentals—and All About Commodities is the place to go.
Without the confusing jargon and complex language of other investing guides, this book uses simple language to explain what drives price fluctuations of commodities—from energy, industrial metals, and mines to livestock, agriculture, and precious metals—and how to design a powerful, reliable strategy for profi ting from them. Learn everything there is to know about:
- Using futures and options to enter the commodities market
- Risks unique to commodities trading—and how to manage them
- Ways to identify important patterns to steer your investing decisions
- The benefits and disadvantages of commodity funds
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: