Agricultural and Mineral Commodities Year Book
- List Price$420.00
- Your price$377.99
Save $42.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 168800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An in-depth survey of the major commodities of the world
* Profiles each commodity in detail
* Provides in-depth statistics on production
* Includes an invaluable directory
* Introductory essays
* Covers all major agricultural and mineral products including aluminium, coal, cotton, nickel, petroleum, bananas, rice, rubber, tea, coffee, tobacco, wheat, natural gas, soybeans, zinc, lead and phosphates
* Each commodity is profiled in detail with information on physical appearance, history, uses, major markets, trends in demand, major importers and exporters
* Statistical details of recent levels of production at a global and individual country level
* Recent trends in prices with indexes of export prices
* A directory of organizations concerned with commodities.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: