Advanced Trading Rules
- List Price$175.00
- Your price$157.49
Save $17.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 70800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Advanced Trading Rules is the essential guide to state of the art techniques currently used by the very best financial traders, analysts and fund managers. The editors have brought together the world's leading professional and academic experts to explain how to understand, develop and apply cutting edge trading rules and systems. It is indispensable reading if you are involved in the derivatives, fixed income, foreign exchange and equities markets.
'Advanced Trading Rules' demonstrates how to apply econometrics, computer modelling, technical and quantitative analysis to generate superior returns, showing how you can stay ahead of the curve by finding out why certain methods succeed or fail.
Profit from this book by understanding how to use:
* stochastic properties of trading strategies
* technical indicators
* neural networks
* genetic algorithms
* quantitative techniques
Financial markets professionals will discover a wealth of applicable ideas and methods to help them to improve their performance and profits. Students and academics working in this area will also benefit from the rigorous and theoretically sound analysis of this dynamic and exciting area of finance.
* The essential guide to state of the art techniques currently used by the very best financial traders, analysts and fund managers
* Provides a complete overview of cutting edge financial markets trading rules, including new material on technical analysis and evaluation
* Demonstrates how to apply econometrics, computer modeling, technical and quantitative analysis to generate superior returns
- Elsevier Science, May 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: