Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Classroom in a Book
- List Price$43.99
- Your price$35.19
Save $8.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's top-rated consumer-targeted¿video-editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your videos with Premiere Elements and learn how best to use the program's many new features.
In this new version of the book you will receive complete coverage of all the new features of Adobe Premiere Elements 10. Edit with speed and stability, thanks to added support for 64-bit Windows® 7 systems. Export movies in AVCHD format and burn HD quality movies to standard DVDs. Import videos and share them directly on YouTube® or share finished movies on Facebook®. Master the new Cartoon Effect filter and techniques for sweetening audio, and more!
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" ¿
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
- Pearson Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: