Admission Assessment Exam Review
- List Price$43.95
- Your price$39.59
Save $4.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Passing your admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful health professional - make sure you’re prepared with Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition from the testing experts at HESI! It offers complete content review and nearly 400 practice questions on the topics typically found on admission exams, including math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. Plus, it helps you identify areas of weakness so you can focus your study time.
- Sample problems and step-by-step examples with explanations in the math and physics sections show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps it takes to complete the equation.
- Practice tests with answer keys for each topic - located in the appendices for quick access - help you assess your understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you’re likely to encounter on the actual exam.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.
- A full-color layout and more illustrations in the life science chapters visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
- Expanded and updated content in each chapter ensures you’re studying the most current content.
- Basic algebra review in the math section offers additional review and practice.
- Color-coded chapters help you quickly find specific topic sections.
- Helpful organizational features in each chapter include an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted chapter summary to help you focus your study.
- A glossary at the end of the text offers quick access to key terms and their definitions.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: