- List Price$23.00
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Accounting information and tips you can take to the bank!
You may not know the first thing about debits, credits, and cash ratios now—but when you’re done with this book, you’ll be able to juggle profits and losses with your eyes closed and read any balance sheet like it’s a good novel.
Accounting DeMySTiFieD, Second Edition, is a curriculum-based, self-teaching guide that makes learning accounting easier than 1-2-3. With graphs, plain-English explanations, and real-life examples, it starts with the fundamentals—such as basic financial terms, balance sheets, and cash flow statements—and eases you into the more complicated stuff, like adjusting entries, double entry bookkeeping, profit ratios, and liquidity.
Completely updated and revised to cover finance terms, theories, and best practices, Accounting DeMySTiFieD teaches you the ins and outs of accounting in no time at all.
This fast and easy guide features:
- A complete overview of financial statements, GAAP rules, transactions, cost, budgets, and tax accounting
- Proven accounting insights, tips, strategies, and techniques
- Chapter-ending practice exercises, quizzes, and final exam to reinforce your knowledge and chart progress
- Tons of examples to show how accounting works in the real world
Simple enough for a beginner but challenging enough for a more advanced student, Accounting DeMySTiFieD is your shortcut to mastery of this otherwise complex subject.
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: