ACLS Study Guide
- List Price$34.95
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Reflecting the 2010 Emergency Cardiovascular Care guidelines, ACLS Study Guide, 4th Edition offers a complete, full-color overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. An easy-to-read approach covers everything from airway management and rhythms and their management to electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and acute stroke. In addition to the latest ACLS treatment algorithms, this edition includes new case studies, new photos and illustrations, a heart rate ruler, and a handy ACLS quick-reference card for use in the field. Written by Barbara Aehlert, ACLS Study Guide is the official textbook for the American Safety & Health Institute ACLS certification course.
- A pretest and posttest -- each containing 50 questions with answers and rationales -- allow you to check your knowledge prior to and after your study.
- Chapter objectives preview the main points in each chapter.
- Stop and Review sections at the end of the chapters help you remember the most important information.
- ACLS Pearls boxes offer key points and useful tips for clinical practice.
- Keeping it Simple boxes provide essential information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ten case studies present real-life clinical situations, allowing you to make decisions based on information in the Preparatory section.
- Consistent format of case studies includes Objective, Skills to Master, Rhythms to Master, Medications to Master, Related Text Chapters, Essential Actions, and Unacceptable Actions.
- A heart rate ruler is included to help you interpret ECGs.
- 4 x 6 pocket-size quick-reference card contains key ACLS algorithms for field use.
- 100 new and updated photos and illustrations show key ACLS procedures and equipment.
- Pharmacological interventions are integrated into the chapters for a more cohesive learning experience.
- New streamlined approach reduces the number of pages and simplifies the information you need to know.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: