AARP Laptops For Dummies
by Dan Gookin
Take technology with you wherever you go!
Get a move on and learn to roam free with this mini guide to choosing and using a laptop. Packed with useful advice on picking a laptop, setting it up, managing power and peripherals, going online, and hitting the road, you’ll learn to love your laptop with help from For Dummies. Whether this is your first laptop or a recent upgrade, you’ll get the advice you need from laptop to lap-bottom here.
Open the book and find:
- Tips for buying the right laptop for you
- A tour of your laptop and its features
- Explanations of common laptop terms
- Maintenance and troubleshooting tips
- How to connect to a wireless network
- Wiley, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: