A Short Guide to Reputation Risk
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Does your organization have a good or bad reputation, and who takes responsibility for it? Whether viewed as an intangible asset or potential liability, damage to reputation can be costly. In the private sector loss of investor confidence can dent corporate value; in the public sector loss of public trust can lead to political change. How can anyone protect reputation from damage?
These are just some of the questions answered by the guide, designed for business leaders. Also covered is a debate about whether reputation is an operational or strategic risk, whether it should be noted in a risk register, and of course how best to measure reputation value.
This guide will show you how to:
- Identify the value of your reputation and mitigate risk of damage to this value.
- Measure your reputation as an intangible asset and part of intellectual capital.
- Manage the drivers of reputation effectively within your organization.
- Report reputation risk management to inspire confidence among stakeholders.
Reputation risk is relevant to not just Directors of Risk but also Communication, Compliance, and Personnel. Whatever your interest in the subject, A Short Guide to Reputation Risk provides a shorthand route to understanding the context and key features of this subject.
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: