A Patient's Guide to Dental Implants
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Are you missing a tooth? Several teeth? If so, perhaps you’re like many individuals—you already wear a bridge or dentures or are considering them. But have you considered dental implants? They are “permanent teeth” that are inserted into the jawbone and function like natural teeth. They offer a more natural appearance and greater comfort than bridges or dentures.
Although the trend toward dental implants is growing rapidly, you, like many consumers, may not fully understand how they work. The doctors who wrote this book recognized the need for consumer information. All specialists in dental implants, they provide answers to such questions as:
• What are the benefits of dental implants?
• Who is a candidate for dental implants?
• How are the implants inserted?
• Are the procedures painful?
• How long do implants last?
• Are there risks or possible complications?
• How do you choose a qualified dentist or specialist?
• What follow-up care is required?
Your Complete Guide to Dental Implants
- Addicus Books, April 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: