A Nurse's Survival Guide to Mentoring
- List Price$47.95
- Your price$43.19
Save $4.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Are you mentoring students or other staff?
This is an indispensable handbook for:
- both new and experienced mentors seeking practical advice
- academic staff who deliver mentorship programmes
- link lecturers who support mentors in practice.
- Guidance and tips on supporting and assessing
- Understanding accountability – mapping to NMC standards
- Skills focus, using case studies
- Hints, tips, insights and humour
- Supporting the student with a disability
- Using simulated learning
- The role of the sign-off mentor
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: