A Guide to Mathematics Coaching
Processes for Increasing Student Achievement
- List Price$31.95
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Discover how effective coaching relationships add up to improved mathematics teaching and learning!
Based on principles established by NCTM and NCSM, this resource outlines a coaching process for engaging math teachers and fostering productive collaborations that lead to better teaching practice and increased student achievement. Focusing on the role of the math coach in transforming mathematics classrooms and ensuring equity, the chapters help coaches:
- Collaborate with teachers to align and implement curriculum
- Build trust and rapport with hesitant or resistant teachers
- Develop collegial partnerships for planning, analyzing, and reflecting on instruction
- Support and sustain individual and institutional change
- SAGE Publications, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: