365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids
- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Parents adore their kids, but expressions of love can get lost in the mayhem of carpools, diaper changes, and afterschool activity schedules. Jay Payleitner, author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and proud father of five, inspires parents to turn love into an action verb with 365 simple and doable ideas:
- Call your children out on the front lawn to see a double rainbow.
- Let them see you reading your Bible and praying. Often.
- Learn to say “I love you” in different languages...and say it.
- Offer to do the dishes when it’s their turn at the sink.
- Find an article or website about something they like and share it with them
New and seasoned parents (or grandparents) will appreciate these silly to serious suggestions that lead to joy, laughter, and connection one loving moment at a time.
- Harvest House Publishers, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: