30 Days to Taming Your Fears
Practical Help for a More Peaceful and Productive Life
- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Deborah Smith Pegues, behavioral specialist and bestselling author of 30 days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 500,000 copies sold), sheds light on rational and irrational fears and offers readers a path of hope and assurance.
With her trademark clarity and practical wisdom, Deborah addresses spiritual, relational, physical safety, financial, and emotional fears with godly principles and straightforward helps. Each step of the way, she gives readers power over fear by helping them understand:
- the foundation of their fears
- God’s perspective on their specific anxiety, fear, or phobia
- how to respond to fear triggers with information, awareness, and confidence
- ways to embrace healthy fears and to resist unhealthy ones
- how neutralizing their fears maximizes their life
This will be an invaluable resource for anyone walking the minefield of constant apprehensions who is ready to exchange fear for the peace which passes all understanding.
- Harvest House Publishers, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: