25 Prophets of Islam
by Irfan Alli
Ever wondered who is a prophet, and if there is a connection between the work of one prophet and another? This book explains the role of a prophet and the relationship between the work of one prophet and another while sharing with you the names and lives of some of the prophets of Islam.
The prophets of Islam include: Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman (Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah), Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa (Jesus) and Muhammad. Peace be upon them all.
In 25 Prophets of Islam you will learn:
1. That God is one.
2. About revelations mentioned in the Quran.
3. That the prophets were Muslims.
4. That Jesus was not the son of God.
5. Who committed the first murder.
6. About the similarity between Adam and Jesus.
7. What the Quran says about homosexuality.
8. Which prophet God spoke to direct.
9. That Jesus was not crucified and will come again.
Find out about these and other issues by reading this book.
- ebookit, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: