101 Things You Didn't Know About Lincoln: Loves And Losses! Political Power Plays! White House Hauntings!
- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
One hundred fifty years after his death, Abraham Lincoln remains one of America's most fascinating, brilliant, and visionary leaders. He's idolized as a hero, a legend, and even a secular saint. But what about the real man behind the stone monument? In this engaging, intelligent book, you'll learn about more than just his savvy political skills and Civil War power plays. 101 Things You Didn't Know about Lincoln reveals other little known details of his personal and professional life, including:
- How Lincoln escaped death more than once as a child
- Why he once used a chicken bone to argue a court case
- Why the Lincolns keep goats at the White House
- When and why he grew that beard
- How John Wilkes Booth's brother saved Lincoln's son
- Who tried to rob Lincoln's grave
- F+W Media, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: