10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl
Living with Less of You and More of Life
by Amy Parham
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Amy Parham, a former fat girl who became a fit girl after losing more than 100 pounds, learned what it takes to stay fit inside and out. In 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl, she offers nuggets of insight for changing not only the fat-girl body but also the fat-girl mentality. Focusing on the mental ,emotional, and spiritual aspects of our relationship with food and exercise, Amy shows how readers can make this a healthy partnership that brings permanent change. Amy speaks from experience as she
- identifies with the reader struggling with a food addiction
- describes emotional pitfalls that serve as triggers for overeating
- explores the mental and emotional benefits of regular exercise
- illustrates how and why fitness must be a lifelong pursuit
- demonstrates how to transform our minds as well as our bodies
The result is a practical, proven plan that will help any reader reprogram the fat-girl mentality into fit-girl reality.
- Harvest House Publishers, January 2011
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: