A Witch's 10 Commandments: Magickal Guidelines for Everyday Life
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
While the art of witchcraft is uniquely personal, an underlying code of ethics and principles binds its serious practitioners together. For the first time, this code is defined in terms everyone can understand. In A Witch's 10 Commandments, renowned Wiccan author Marian Singer uses the ubiquitous biblical rules to frame the 10 tenets witches should live by. These tenets incorporate aphorisms common to the New Age, Neo-Pagan movement, such as:
- Thou art God/Goddess
- As Above, so Below; as Within, so Without
- Spirit abides in all things; Names have power
- Maintain an attitude of gratitude
- Honor the ancestors, your elders, teachers, and leaders
- All life is sacred
- All acts of love and pleasure are sacred
- Whatever you send out, returns three fold
- Love is the law; Love under will
- Work for the greatest good, and harm none
- F+W Media, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: