This e-book was written for individuals, start-ups, small to medium sized companies that are importing - or plan to import - products from China and/or Asia. We are certain that there’s useful information in this book regardless of whether you’re a newly established start-up or have several years of importing and outsourcing experience.
The purpose of this book is simple - to avoid the risks of importing from China and, despite it often not being easy to know what to do next, helping you make your successful next move. Fortunes have been made and fortunes will continue to be made importing from China/Asia - you decide whether you are among the group of successful import companies launching new and existing products - or whether it shall all end abruptly with with you being cheated by somebody selling you a container filled with brick stones. It is up to you to do your due diligence. This book teaches you how, including:
● An understanding of why importing from China is a lot about strategy and tactics and requires more than simply requesting a quotation on Alibaba.com
● A clear overview of the different processes that are required in order to successfully source suppliers and import products from China.
● Minimize the risk of being cheated by your supplier
● This book is only a first step towards your own successful, money generating, profitable import business. It does not contain all the answers, common mistakes, required steps/task, or possible problem scenarios… but it does provide you with a complete blueprint to learn how to manage your company and deal with potential problems that you may encounter when dealing with Chinese suppliers.
- ChinaimPortal, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: