Save Your Money, Save Your Family
A Foolproof, 28-Day Plan for Recession Proofing Your Family
by Toni House
- #14120 in Business & Finance
Could the withering recession we’re going through have a silver lining? A chance for families to get back to their roots, spend more time together, and discover the joy of communicating?
“Yes” says Toni House, a working mother, author, and accountant. Toni’s innovative book offers a three-part plan for taking back your finances and strengthening family ties, while spending $250 or less a month on groceries. This fun, easy to read book includes…
• Dozens of ideas for delicious, low-cost home-made meals
• A 28-day meal planner, complete with four weeks of tempting and nutritious, do-it-yourself, stay-at-home recipes the whole family can use,
• An easy 4-week budget planner,
• From-the-trenches tips for turning dinner into a four-star event.
In today’s economy, families are looking for a way to feel more secure and save money without sacrificing good times. Let “Save Your Money, Save Your Family”™ rescue your family.
“Save Your Money, Save Your Family”™ will help parents re-create the kind of togetherness most families consider ancient history.
Elizabeth Lee, author of Common Threads
- AuthorHouse, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: