5 Great Classics on the Holy Spirit: Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit, The Spirit of Christ, Walking in the Spirit, When The Holy Ghost is Come, The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
This fantastic compilation brings you 5 of the greatest Christian classics on the Holy Spirit. Do you want to understand what the Scripture teaches about the Holy Spirit and get to know Him better in your own life? Are you interested in how the Holy Spirit has worked in revivals?
If so, then this collection is for you! Each book in this volume contains the full text of powerful and life-changing writings by men of God who saw the Holy Spirit work powerfully in their ministries. Their writings are practical, Biblical and have helped thousands throughout the centuries to know the Holy Spirit more.
5 GREAT CLASSICS ON THE HOLY SPIRIT contains:
• Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit of God - by Jonathan Edwards (1741).
• The Spirit of Christ - by Andrew Murray (1888) [31 chapters]
• Walking in the Spirit - by A. B. Simpson (1890's) [14 chapters]
• When the Holy Ghost is Come - by Samuel Logan Brengle (1909) [23 chapters]
• The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit - by R. A. Torrey (1910) [22 chapters]
** This volume is spell-checked, entirely searchable and has a fully optimized Table-of-Contents
- Christian Classics Treasury, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: