A Clinical Guide to Applied Dental Materials
- List Price$76.95
- Your price$69.29
Save $7.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 31600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A new textbook on the practical use of dental materials suitable for undergraduate dental students and qualified dental practitioners taking post-graduate exams in dental materials, restorative dentistry, operative techniques, advanced conservative dentistry, endodontics, removable prosthodontics and implantology.
- Highly practical and evidenced-based throughout – closing the gap between theory and practice to give readers confidence in selecting and preparing the right material for the patient and circumstance
- Amply illustrated in full colour with over 1000 photographs, artworks and tables to clearly demonstrate both materials and techniques
- Helps readers appreciate the important relationship between clinical manipulation and the practical use of dental materials
- Describes how to properly select a given material for any situation, how to use materials to best effect and when and how not to use them
- ‘Good practice’ and ‘Warning’ boxes help readers recall important information
- Uniquely written by a practising dentist with academic experience and an academic in biomaterials with extensive clinical experience
- Self-assessment questions with full answers helps readers consolidate learning and prepare for exams
- Designed to improve clinical success and improve patient outcomes
- Perfect for all undergraduate and postgraduate students studying dental material science and/or restorative dentistry
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: