A Career Girl's Guide to Becoming a Stepmom
Expert Advice from Other Stepmoms on How to Juggle Your Job, Your Marriage, and Your New Stepkids
You have an exciting, fulfilling job. You've fallen in love with the man of your dreams—and met his three kids! Now what? Jacquelyn B. Fletcher shows how any professional woman turned wife and instant stepmother can build on the skills she employs at work—organization, team-building, goal-setting, and planning—to succeed at home in her new role as stepmom. Drawing on the latest research, her own experiences, and those of other real-life stepmothers, Fletcher offers advice, hope, encouragement, and much-needed answers to common conundrums, including:
- Why don't I have control over my own schedule?
- What kind of relationship do I want with my stepkids?
- What if I want to have a baby of my own?
- How do we create a budget that feels fair if I make more money than my husband does?
A Career Girl's Guide to Becoming a Stepmom is essential reading for the professional woman who has it all—and then suddenly has more than she expected.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: