Get Everything You Need to Help You Pass the Certified Welding Exams on the First Try!
The Welding Licensing Exam Study Guide contains everything needed to pass the Welding Code Book and Fundamentals exams with flying colors. This career-building resource includes calculations and troubleshooting tips that equip you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to ace these certification tests.
The Welding Licensing Exam Study Guide features:
- Over 850 exam-style multiple choice and true/false questions & answers
- Numerous welding calculations and troubleshooting tips
- More than 200 detailed drawings and illustrations
- In-depth coverage of welding tools and their use
- The latest welding safety procedures
- Guidance on studying welding methods
- SI and English units for all problems and equations
Improve Your Grasp of Every Welding Exam Topic• Welding and Cutting Processes: Oxyacetylene Welding and Cutting • Shielded Metal Arc Welding • Flux Cored Arc Welding • Gas Metal Arc Welding • Gas Tungsten Arc Welding • Plasma Arc Welding and Cutting • Braze Welding • Brazing • Soldering • Metals and Metal Alloys: Cast Iron • Wrought Iron • Carbon Steels • Low and High Alloy Steels • Refractory and Reactive Metals • Galvanized Metals • Aluminum • Copper • Nickel • Magnesium • Lead, Tin, and Zinc • Tool and Die Steels • Hardfacing • Joints and Welds: Types of Joints • Welding Positions • Types of Welds • Weld Terminology • Welding Symbols • Common Welding Problems • Tips for Producing Good Welds • And Much More!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: