Want to follow in Warren Buffett’s investing footprints?Value Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, explains whatvalue investing is and how to incorporate it into your overallinvestment strategy. It presents a simple, straightforward way toapply proven investment principles, spot good deals, and produceextraordinary returns.
This plain-English guide reveals the secrets of how to valuestocks, decide when the price is right, and make your move.You’ll find out why a good deal is a good deal, no matterwhat the bulls and bears say, get tips in investing during jitterytimes, and understand how to detect hidden agendas in financialreports. And, you’ll uncover the keys to identifying thetruly good businesses with enduring and growing value thatcontinually outperform both their competition and the market as awhole. Discover how to:
- Understand financial investments
- View markets like a value investor
- Assess a company’s value
- Make use of value investing resources
- Incorporate fundamentals and intangibles
- Make the most of funds, REITs, and ETFs
- Develop your own investing style
- Figure out what a financial statement is really tellingyou
- Decipher earnings and cash-flow statements
- Detect irrational exuberance in company publications
- Make a value judgment and decide when to buy
Complete with helpful lists of the telltale signs of value and“unvalue,” as well as the habits of highly successfulvalue investors, Value Investing For Dummies, 2ndEdition, could be the smartest investment you’ll evermake!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: