You Can Hope Again
If you feel you will never get out of depression, Dr. Gregg Jantz has one word for you: hope. Gregg believes that since every person’s path into depression is unique, every path out will be unique as well. And healing is possible.
Turning Your Down into Up will help you:
• Determine whether you are depressed
• Understand why you can’t “just snap out of it”
• Decide whether medication might be a good option for you
• See the link between depression and overdependence on social media
• Understand how family dynamics affect you
• Be encouraged that you can find healing
This practical book includes a three-month personal recovery plan that focuses on spiritual renewal, emotional wellness, environmental balance, physical health, relational healing, and tech detox. Along with unique insights into treating the whole person, Turning Your Down into Up includes questions for reflection and journaling prompts. Here you will find real answers…Real freedom…Real hope.
“Turning Your Down Into Up is a comprehensive, whole-person approach to curing depression…with new answers and hope for the healing journey.”
—Dr. Catherine Hart Weber, author of Flourish: Discover The Daily Joy of Abundant, Vibrant Living
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: